• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR195 Exact measurements

synackattack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
TLDR: Need to know exact minimum length on trailer on the 2017 AR195 so I can figure out if it fits in my garage.

I've looked through the forum and have seen multiple discussions on fitting an AR195 in to a garage height wise. I think I'm good there as I've seen the youtube video showing it fitting under 7'. My issue is length.

I have a double garage the depth is 19' 3". The official length on trailer from yamaha is 20' 1". However I have heard that they can be adjusted on the trailer so its closer to 19'. Can anyone confirm this? I'll be getting the galvanized trailer.

I'm choosing between the AR195 and the AR210. The main dilemma is if I have to buy storage then I'm going to go with the 210, but ideally I would like to store it here in my garage and save on storage and buy the AR195.

My worst case scenario is if I buy the 195 expecting it to fit, and it doesn't, so I end up buying storage anyway.

Any recommendations or info would be helpful!

Chuckbig

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If money isn't the issue, get the bigger boat and pay for storage.
That said, my 2013 SX192 has the upgraded trailer and is 19'2" with the tongue folded. That would only give you an inch of clearance.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeap, measured my '17 AR190 (same hull) at 19'2" on the trailer with tongue folded.

I'm fortunate with a 23'6" deep garage and there a ton of room.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I am 16" short of fitting the 210 in my garage. I am going have to re-do the fence in the back yard to accommodate a place to store it.

synackattack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the measurements!

I ended up going with the AR210. Picked her up today!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
synackattack, if you don't mind me asking where did you get the AR210 at? Also I have looked at storage in the area, where did you decide on? I'm in Parrish so right up the road from you.

synackattack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey @FLBulldogger..
I got it at Barney's in St. Pete. They had the color combo I wanted and seemed interested in selling me a boat, so they got the business :)

I looked around for inside storage (like a big garage), but the best I could find in my desired price range was covered parking at the Hide-away on SR64 and Loraine. It is covered on 3 sides and 12' high so I don't have to fold down the tower. I think it will work fine for now.

I will be keeping my eye out for something closer to me, or more toward our preferred ramp (10th Street in Sarasota).

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I am actually looking to get a AR210 from Barney's - would you mind PM'ing me the deal you got? The guy we dealt with (Norm) was super helpful on our first visit - but I have called three times and e-mailed him to set up a test drive... I can't get a response back from them. Cycle Springs seems to want my business more at this point.

John quinn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am actually looking to get a AR210 from Barney's - would you mind PM'ing me the deal you got? The guy we dealt with (Norm) was super helpful on our first visit - but I have called three times and e-mailed him to set up a test drive... I can't get a response back from them. Cycle Springs seems to want my business more at this point.
Just bought a boat from cycle springs they where great barneys never called me back either so go to cycle springs ask for Scott!!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Just bought a boat from cycle springs they where great barneys never called me back either so go to cycle springs ask for Scott!!
Actually bought from them on Saturday a SX210 from Mike. Did our demo with Dan.