• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR210 Hull dimensions for trailer

DocksB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey all!

First time posting, so I appreciate any and all the help I can get.

I recently purchased a used (2021) AR210. It won’t be coming with the trailer, so I’ve bought one on my own, and am planning on adjusting it to fit the boat accordingly. Of course, the trailer store has told me they would custom fit the trailer for me, once the boat is on. But, I’d like to make sure I have the trailer at least somewhat close to the custom fit before picking up the boat from the water with it.

Hence, why I am here. I wanted to see if anyone has any advice, or the particular dimensions of the hull on a 2021 (same as 2020 and 2022 models I believe?) AR210 so I can adjust the trailer and bunks accordingly before picking up the boat.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@DocksB The hulls are the same from 2017 - 2022. I would give you measurements but boat is on mine. Unless someone has theirs off off the trailer, I could probably crawl around this weekend and get you what you need if you are specific.

Also all 21' boats regardless of model have same hull shape for the years 2017-2022 and sit on the bunks the same. Except for the FSH I believe.

DocksB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@DocksB The hulls are the same from 2017 - 2022. I would give you measurements but boat is on mine. Unless someone has theirs off off the trailer, I could probably crawl around this weekend and get you what you need if you are specific.

Also all 21' boats regardless of model have same hull shape for the years 2017-2022 and sit on the bunks the same. Except for the FSH I believe.
Wow, that would be amazing if you could. It would be so very much appreciated. Thanks for all of this

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, that would be amazing if you could. It would be so very much appreciated. Thanks for all of this
Let me know what it is exactly that you need.

DocksB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m thinking just the length in between each the front and rear bucks