• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD AR230 2005 used carpet gray

Adam Graff

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a full set of used gray carpets in New Orleans. A couple of snaps need to be replaced, otherwise, it's in real good shape. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 22
I have a full set of used gray carpets in New Orleans. A couple of snaps need to be replaced, otherwise, it's in real good shape. Make me an offer.
I need i Bow carpet in Grey sending to Thailand can you help me?

Hi Adam
I have misplaced my Bow carpet i say that rather than say it has been stolen from the Boat yard, I need to replace it and i need it sending to Thailand, If all of the Carpets are not to expensive or if you are good enough to split the set i would be prepared to pay postage for the Bow carpet to be sent to Thailand, Please let me know your thoughts.

Geoff. I would like to get $100 for all the carpets. If you want, I'll ship them all to you for the $100 plus shipping. Interested?

Geoff. I would like to get $100 for all the carpets. If you want, I'll ship them all to you for the $100 plus shipping. Interested?
Thanks for the reply Adam, I only need the front Carpet and i think shipping the whole set would cost a fortune to send to Thailand, Can you get a price on shipping the front carpet to Thailand and let me know and we can go on from there.

Geoff, headed out of town for a few days. Do you need just the one bow piece, or the bow piece and the hatch cover piece? Will get back with you when I return.

Geoff, headed out of town for a few days. Do you need just the one bow piece, or the bow piece and the hatch cover piece? Will get back with you when I return.
Thanks for reply Adam, I just need the bow piece only! Thanks for that i wait your reply.

Geoff. I would not like to split the carpet, but I don't see many other takers here. Send me the address so that at least I can get a price for you next week. Once I get the freight cost, we can talk more.

Geoff. I would not like to split the carpet, but I don't see many other takers here. Send me the address so that at least I can get a price for you next week. Once I get the freight cost, we can talk more.
Thanks for the reply Adam, My Carpets are immaculate just the bow missing, I'm not sure if Yamaha made different color shades of Grey or maybe the Sun was strong when you took the Photo but yours look lighter than mine, Mines like a medium grey but beggars can't be choosers and the Sun is so strong here I'm using a rubber mat at the moment and it's burning the skin off my feet, Thanks Adam, Anyway my address is.

Geoff Cooper
416/59
Beach and Mountain Condominium
34M.5 Soi Tesaban 5/19
Bang Saray
Sattahip
Chonburi
Thailand 20250

Hey Adam-

I would be interested in the full set- any stains or rips and tears? How is the trim? Does it all snap in? Mine has shrunk and it is too tight to snap in all of the pieces. Thanks!

Hi Adam just wondered if you managed to get a price yet on postage?

Hi Adam

Maybe your busy but not heard from you, Did you get a price for shipping yet, You did say you would let me know

Geoff,
Yes, sorry, I have been out of town for work for several days. Another guy on Jet Boaters contacted me, Cameron. He wanted to buy all the carpets, because his were not as nice as mine. I sold him all of my carpets, but he said he would reach out to you to see if you wanted to buy his front piece. His handle is Port0222 and email is Port0222@umn.edu
Sorry about that, but I really did not want to split up the set.
Hopefully he can help out.
Adam

Geoff,
Yes, sorry, I have been out of town for work for several days. Another guy on Jet Boaters contacted me, Cameron. He wanted to buy all the carpets, because his were not as nice as mine. I sold him all of my carpets, but he said he would reach out to you to see if you wanted to buy his front piece. His handle is Port0222 and email is Port0222@umn.edu
Sorry about that, but I really did not want to split up the set.
Hopefully he can help out.
Adam
Oh ok i have been waiting for your reply, This other Guy hasn't contacted me so i will wait and see if he does.

Geoff- I was waiting to make sure that the new carpets fit and work for me -- then I will look up shipping to Thailand and get back to you.

Cameron

Geoff- I was waiting to make sure that the new carpets fit and work for me -- then I will look up shipping to Thailand and get back to you.

Cameron
Oh ok thanks for that but i only need the bow carpet mine are like new, I look forward to hearing from you thanks

Is your carpet kit still available? If do, I'm interested.

Back