• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

AR230HO Pump the same as FX HO?

cybuch

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the pump on the AR230HO is the same as the pump on the FX HO? I want to make sure I get the correct parts.

Thanks!

I saw the post but I really can't be sure, there may be some differences. It would be interesting I know they use some pumps with the small bearings and some with the larger bearings on skies , I avoid the smaller bearing pumps since they don't hold up as well as the larger ones. I would agree that he needs to know for sure, I just don't have an answer unfortunately.

checking my dealer book at s b t The only difference in the part numbers between the boat and the ski is the boat is 78-406-01 and the ski is 78-406-02, guess they both fit but I don't know what the difference is.

Thank you, I appreciate the help!

You didn't say what year the ski was so checking the same years boat to ski they also use the same bearing kits, It may make a difference if the ski is a different year though.

I was wondering so I could order my dual impellers for my pumps. I didn't see an option for the AR's on the site I am ordering from. After contacting the company, they told me to order the ones for the VX/FX ski.

Did you know the pitches are not the same for both pumps, one side is different from the other. This is due to the non counter rotating engines.

Yes, that I knew. Does anyone know what they are pitched at? This company is going to custom build these for me.

it should be in your manual, for my 2007 which I believe should be the same,
marking yamaha part number degrees
port 6P600 6p6-R1321-00-00 18.1'
starboard 6P610 6p6-R1321-10-00 15.1'

If you go to Yamaha Sports Plaza you can look up the part numbers for both watercraft and boat.
Then you can do a part number search also on their website.
Then click on "Where Used" and it will show where that specific part number was used on which watercraft or boat.
Then cross reference and verify.

I do it on some parts on the 2014 boats and to compare with my 2010 boat to see if Yamaha has changed anything I can improve, I have not found anything yet.

Back