• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR240 2018. Dash doesn’t shut off

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dash won’t cut off without battery switch cut off. Ideas? Check engine light cut on. How do I read that?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It happens on my FSH also. You have to I think start the motor shut the motor off then turn off the battery switches. then you can turn the battery switches back on and the dash lights will stay off. But if you have the motor running and just turn it off I think the dash lights to stay on. I was worried about it because I was leaving my battery switches on so I had to figure it out.