• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

As seen at work...

ScreaminJay

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Along the lines of the “this just pulled into the shop” threads you’ll see elsewhere on the Internet I wanted to send along this beauty of a set up.

The fellow behind this is a local farmer that comes to pick up some organic by product from my work place. He’s our “emergency relief” guy when the regular farmer can’t make it.
The other guy has a slick set up with an old international semi tractor and gooseneck, but the guy pictured here is getting it done no matter what.

7DF44D2A-18B4-4EC3-9DC7-19CAE5E8F951.jpeg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm really confused........Is he picking up product in a farm bin on wheels, that is being carried by a cargo trailer? Is he delivering the farm bin on wheels?

I have no idea what's happening here. It all looks kinda sketchy, but obviously well used, so it gets some work done.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
the real question is "what is organic by-product?" and "do we really want to know?" #how sausage is made

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I think we should give him hell about his sag. Immediately trash his vehicle and make a ton of expensive and dangerous suggestions on how to fix it. :D

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Must be AG...no lights or brakes hooked up. Was that 🐔 💩?

Last edited:

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I wish I could just sigh and say "Kentucky", but sadly I see the same thing here on occasion.

ScreaminJay

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I work at a brewery so the byproduct is actually just hot, wet, used up malted barely. He feeds it to his pigs.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
To be honest, I don't condone the action, but I get it. If this guy needs to haul his load any distance, or on an interstate, he can't pull that gravity box at highway speeds, nor is it legal on an interstate.

The gravity box properly tied down is on an adequate trailer to haul it and the payload. Anyone that has towed one, knows they swing like a mofo, have no brakes or lights and you can barely get up to 30mph at best. So I get it.

ScreaminJay

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To be honest, I don't condone the action, but I get it. If this guy needs to haul his load any distance, or on an interstate, he can't pull that gravity box at highway speeds, nor is it legal on an interstate.

The gravity box properly tied down is on an adequate trailer to haul it and the payload. Anyone that has towed one, knows they swing like a mofo, have no brakes or lights and you can barely get up to 30mph at best. So I get it.
Oh hell yeah. He used to pull the wagon on its own and the double axel trailer was a big upgrade.
He’s only coming in from 10 or so miles out.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA