• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Audio installer Dallas area

match308

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone trustworthy for Marine Audio installs in DFW? TIA

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone trustworthy for Marine Audio installs in DFW? TIA
Highly recommend you speak with Odin @Earmark Marine

He has done top notch work for a number of members here. Give him a shout, you won't regret it.

You might want to tap @txav8r for his insight and experiences with them, too.

Papa Erp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Yamaha dealer in Lewisville uses Scream Marine for all their audio work. I've never used them so can't give opinion.

match308

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have used Sonic Boom audio three times and have been very pleased each time. He's a mobile installer meaning he comes to you to do the work. He did my Yamaha, custom home theater install in our camper, and he replaced some speakers in my truck while it was parked at my work. I really liked that he came out to our house to do the work on both the Yamaha and camper. If you're located in the northern part of DFW you could also use Drench Audio which is owned and operated by Greg Foster. He is based in Pottsboro, TX which is close to Denison and Lake Texoma. He's done work on both of our Sea Ray's and does great work.