• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD Austin, TX - Yamaha AR240 2010 $34,000

SwimBikeRunBoat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is a 2010 Yamaha AR240. I'm not going to post all the boat specs as anyone looking here knows what this boat is and isn't - but I will provide specifics to my boat. Also, I am based in Houston but the boat is in Austin at the moment. I will post additional photos later.

The boat has 216 hours on the engines. I have the title/registration for the boat and the trailer - no loans/liens on the boat.
We kept the boat on a covered boat lift at our home on Lake LBJ in Kingsland, TX, with the trailer stored at the property.
Only used the boat in fresh water inland lakes. I can't prove this but the engines were flushed after every run using the built-in hose connections.
Twin batteries with Perko switch and NOCO Gen2 dual battery charger.

Boat was used as a general family runabout with relaxed waterskiing, wakeboarding, and tubing.
The boat has just been serviced, and a repair to one (1) of the jet drives, completed last week at Ski Dock in Austin, TX.

Boat Items I have:

All seat cushions (front in-fill cushions to create the lounging area etc).
I have brand new in box JetBoat Pilot Thrust Vector Wake, with the latest JetWash Deflector, and JetBoat Pilot Lateral Thrusters - these are not installed so you can choose whether to install or not.
I have two (2) original Yamaha Bimini Frames each with their own bimini and covers (canvas is not in excellent shape but both work).
I have two (2) complete sets of interior carpet - one (1) cream color and one (1) light grey color.
I have three (3) anchors (2 are 10lb and the other I think is 20lb).
One (1) Krypt Tower wakeboard rack and one (1) original Sanger wakeboard rack that fits on the tower.
Two (2) Tower-Mount rear-view mirror arms - not installed, currently has a window mounted mirror.
One (1) new (spare) in box Clean-Out Plug (complete plug)
One (1) engine flush-out hose connector - used to flush engines with hose while on land.
Two (2) spare wheels & tires for the trailer (twin-axle trailer).

The following equipment so you are ready to hit the water with the family (all ages) - the skis and wakeboards are used but all are in working order:

Obrien Inflatable Combo Trainer (for tiny kids)
Connelly Cadet Combo Trainer Skis (for little kids)
Gladiator Jr. Ultra (54") Combo Skis (bigger kids)
Connelly Advantage Combo Skis (adults)
Ski Master (67") Combo Skis (adults)
HO Horizon (WideBody) Slalom Ski
Obrien Siege Double Boot Slalom Ski

Parks Hyperlite 136 Wakeboard
Hyperlite Fluid 137 Wakeboard (Hyperlite Large Bindings)
Liquid Force Fly 145 (Hyperlite Medium PowerBoot Bindings)
Liquid Force Squirt 125 (Obrien Skyla 9-11 Bindings)
Obrien Kids Board (Jr Whirly Bindings)

Airhead Slalom Ski Handle & Sectioned Rope
ProLine T-Handle Wakeboard Handle with Accurate 70' Wakeboard Line

Six (6) Infant Life-Jackets
Ten (10) Kids Life-Jackets
Six (6) Adult Life-Jackets (Mediums-Large-X-Large)
Four (4) Yamaha Adult Life-Jackets
Eight (8) Orange Type II PFDs

Attachments