1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Back to Top button not working.

Discussion in 'Forum Feature, Rules, Communication Requests' started by capt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. capt

capt Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    Boat Make:
    Other
    Year:
    NA
    Boat Model:
    Other
    Boat Length:
    NA
    My back to top button on this forum does not work on either my computer or phone. Any ideas how to get it to work again?

2. Julian

Julian Jetboaters Fleet Admiral Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +6,537 / 85
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    242X E-Series
    Boat Length:
    We have been looking into this....the floating one in the lower left is an add on...and it seems it may no longer be supported....

There is still a "Top" link at the right of every post....please use that while we look into the floating one....thanks...

3. djetok

djetok Jet Boat Addict

Ratings:
    +439 / 5
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Mine works

4. Bruce

Bruce Jetboaters Fleet Admiral Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +8,710 / 48
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    My best guess is that Javascript is disabled when the Back to Top button does not work. It works on all of my devices. @Julian I believe you have devices where it does not work. Could you check your JavaScript settings?

5. Julian

Julian Jetboaters Fleet Admiral Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +6,537 / 85
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    242X E-Series
    Boat Length:
    Javascript is enabled in Chrome on my machine. The button doesn't work. (I have not rebooted this machine in over a week...so not certain this isn't my issue).

Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Button works fine in IE and Edge on the same machine.