• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

BASAF Jx12 Battery Jump Pack

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
This past weekend I installed a NOCO 2 bank battery charger and port plug into my SX240. The threads posted here helped me do a perfect job. I also purchased a BASAF JX12 battery jump Pack to have as an emergency backup for the boat. Now I am questioning myself about whether or not this pack will jump a marine deep cell battery.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I cant see why it wouldn't crank a deep cell battery. I think you will be fine

Bdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have the same one, assume it will work based on specs but haven’t needed it yet!

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Thanks, appreciate the responses.