• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

battery hook up picture please 242 x

Brad Dunn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am getting an over charge error after installing. Had them labeled but thinking I messed it up. anyone got pictures.
2016 242x

Kevin-yyz

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Pics from my 2018 242x. Start battery is closest to the battery switches. Light blue connector is for the DVSR wire, have since put on an on/off switch. You will also see some smaller black/red wires going to a battery charger that is not visible in the pictures.
IMG_6200.jpgIMG_6201.jpgIMG_6291.jpgIMG_6292.jpg

Last edited: