• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Battery Management 242 Limted S E Series

Scoop

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I just picked up my new boat and am wondering what is the recommended position for the battery switches.

Obviously underway House and Start to on with Emer Parallel off but what about when parked and up on a lift? I am thinking House on with both of the others off for short periods of say up to a week with all switches off for longer times.

Will the solar trickle charger keep the house battery topped off? Will the cockpit drain while on a lift?

Thanks

Last edited:

Manuel Lahens

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Dear Scoop.
I too have a 2018 Limited SE.
I have had that same question in mind.
I just searched on this forum and came across this title
DVSR and E-Series Solar Panel Questions and answers
I dont know if you have already come across that thread but it answered my question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoop

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks good info.