• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Beach docking device

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone recognize this unit?... spotted it in someone's driveway, obviously parked for the winter. We have a gradual slope sandy beach on our lake... this looks like it would be perfect.boat dock.jpg

I believe that's what it is. I think it is remote controlled and you can drive it into position from your boat for launch and retrieval.

Here is a video.

Last edited:
And if I recall it wasn't cheap....

or I could put the doghouse on it. Because that's what I'll sleep in if I buy one. Funny how things work out, huh?

Hey, what' s a little money..

Anyone that has stood on the beach knows......if you stand still for a long time, your feet eventually get buried in sand. What prevents this thing's wheels from getting buried? Especially if you leave it there for hours.

If I had one, I think I would use the remote to drive it back onto the beach while I was boating; with a 600ft radio range, you could probably drive it back to the beach house from the boat :)

Yep drive it up on the "dry"sand. If you are out of the tidal wash.. no sinking will occur.

oh....well then I'll probably buy one.

Do I need a beach house to go with it?

I suggest you squat on somebody else's beach. Tell them you are with USMC Force Recon and need to use that location for classified scouting purposes.

Make sure to reassure them that you will be gone by the end of the boating season.

Lol. Paint some USMC and a fake serial number on the frame.. lol. Not many would ask a question.. would they?? Haha.

Back