• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Best Noodle Mod EVER!!

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Last edited:
Ooh! Knoodle knuckles!

Throwing around big terms like "Patented pending hydration system" and "noodle buckle" must mean that it's undergone extensive testing. Right? I never dreamed big enough when it came to noodle mods... ;)

This is the one I found at the Atlanta RV show last weekend. Lined with food grade silicone, easily washed, and very cool!

http://www.sipnoodle.com

As much as I'd love filling it with crown and coke zero, I'm just not feeling it....I'm gonna pass on this one.

As much as I'd love filling it with crown and coke zero, I'm just not feeling it....I'm gonna pass on this one.
Me too.
If I'm going to carry that around I'd just use a camelback.
Agreed.

I'm not sure if it's the shape or the thought of sucking my drink out of a long tube but I'd buy one for my wife or kid if they wanted. I didn't watch long enough to see or hear the price, anyone know what these cost?

Me too.

Agreed.

I'm not sure if it's the shape or the thought of sucking my drink out of a long tube but I'd buy one for my wife or kid if they wanted. I didn't watch long enough to see or hear the price, anyone know what these cost?
That's funny, I didn't even realize until I read this that I didn't care the price, I didn't want one if it was 1.00....now I'm curious. (not curious enough to go back and watch that again though)

It did make me want to uncover the pool or get back to shell island though....UGH...a couple more months.

I would want one of these back in college days. We could have created an entire fraternity party around the Sip N' Noodle. Combine this with Toga's and stair sledding and you have a recipe for a great time. Cost would be a consideration but I have to think it would be the usual $19.95 plus S&H.

If I'm going to carry that around I'd just use a camelback.

I don't think it's intended to be carried around all over the place. Based on the video it appears you just float on it like abother noodle but it holds a drink inside.

Me too.

Agreed.

The guy at the show was selling them for $20. The hydraknoodle one online is way TOO EXPENSIVE!

Even the "bite valve" looks suspicious...maybe if it looked like a breast?

Lol. Yeah I guess it is a little phallic...but then again if I can float in my pool and get slammed I'm a believer!

I wouldn't just walk around with one of these, however, I would definitely float around party cove with one. The bite valve is a little suspicious, but if it keeps lake water out, it would be worth it.

Nah. What a joke. And at 30 bucks? No way they sell. Dumb idea.

I wouldn't just walk around with one of these, however, I would definitely float around party cove with one. The bite valve is a little suspicious, but if it keeps lake water out, it would be worth it.

I watched the view a couple times and saw people using them in the lake. I ordered one online to try it out but I wish I had bought it at the show For $20!

Nah. What a joke. And at 30 bucks? No way they sell. Dumb idea.

That's the expensive one online. The Sip-N-Oodles retail for 20 and according to the website they are in a cap ton of stores and even going to be in Academy. I wonder what academy will sell for?

@Jim Thompson , all the attention to the noodle sipper has let you slide under the radar. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Glad to be here! Honestly the only way I found the forum was because I was researchino the Sip-N-Oodles and this forum popped up with a conversation lol. I'm new to the jet boat community and think this is a cool resource. Glad to be here.

I will never get that 1:13 minutes back :facepalm:

You ever watch one of those movies where it is so dumb you cannot turn it off........same thing.

Back