• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Big Air Wake Tower Flag Mounts (1 7/8 inch towers)

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Just wanted to let everyone know that I e-mailed Big Air Waketowers about their awesome flag pole holder. It is designed to attach to towers with a minimum diameter of 2-inches. This leaves out us poor saps with with 1 7/8-inch tube towers (prior to 2015 I believe?) Anyway, they e-mailed me back this response and provided a video showing how to make it work. I want to order one of these mounts for a few reasons, the main one being its made in USA and not CHINA!

Thank you for your inquiry.
We don't have a liner to accommodate that tubing size specifically, but you can absolutely attain fitment with the liners provided.
I have included a video for reference on how you can do that LINER VIDEO [drive.google.com]

Enjoy!

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Are those the $90 mounts? I wanted one but DANG, that's some change for a little piece of metal.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Are those the $90 mounts? I wanted one but DANG, that's some change for a little piece of metal.
Yea, on their website. They sell on Amazon for a bit cheaper, which is odd.

Based on reviews, these are deigned to hold full sized flags at speed, not just smaller flags or dive/swimmer flags, like the airhead mounts are made for.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yea, on their website. They sell on Amazon for a bit cheaper, which is odd.

Based on reviews, these are deigned to hold full sized flags at speed, not just smaller flags or dive/swimmer flags, like the airhead mounts are made for.
Yeah, they look like quality mounts for sure. I would be in at ~$50. :)

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Yeah, they look like quality mounts for sure. I would be in at ~$50. :)
I agree, but if it cost $50, it'd probably be made in China. Since my boat is new to me and I'm excited about everything, I'll spend my money on it.