• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Big changes for 2019 Yamaha skis

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

elcue

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Love the drain in the footwell. I always have to waste time sponging mine or using water guns to soak up that water once they are on the ports. Cant comment on the new hull I love my FX hull now so I gotta wait till someone I know grabs one of these and get on it. Connext is cool I guess something prob don't think you need until you have it. I never use the info I have now. Those ram mount accessories look to be a reply to sea doos mounted accessories. They seem pretty cool but again nothing I think I would use much. When im on the skis don't really think about playing music or ever needing a chartplotter. Sounds good if someone doesn't have a boat they can add that and use the speaker when docked or beached. Im now interested to see if sea doo has any big changes this year both companies engines seem to be great I wouldn't think we see much changes there.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I think it looks great and I've never really been a fan of the way Yamaha skis look, so I guess that's saying something. For once I am somewhat interested in the ski. Interesting they brought Connext over from the boats. I noticed it gave them options to change the color and style of the display. Is that also possible on boats?