• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

BigN8's mods to get 65 mph out of your Yamaha

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Guys I spent the weekend tweaking my 240 SX trying different things to get more performance. I finally got it! I was able to hit 65mph on smooth glassy water, full tank, and family in boat. I posted the link below for a how to on this super easy mod. It' s for an automobile but it doesn't matter, they are all the same. If you want to try this super easy mod, just email me. I'm signed up to be the sole distributor for these bearings for all Yamaha modifications. They sell as a set for $1,995.

April Fools. . . . .Trust no one.

I'll take two...All my money is tied up in gold in central Africa. In total worth some $400 million dollars. If you could mail me a cashiers check for a paltry $25,000 dollars I can travel over and bring it back. Gladly share with you 10% of the total. And buy your invention.

I need a set.

here's the guy that's really interested @Speedling

I tried it out and it's true! With my added mods I went over 70! Its such easy power!

Thank god I don't need a Donzi any more!

Back