• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini pin release replacement

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One of the pins that locks the Bimini bar in place has been lost. Yamaha wants to order a whole new assembly which will take forever and we are looking to sell it so any suggestions on how to replace just that pin?

Bottom of the lake right by the left hand courtesy dock at Abiquiu Lake in New Mexico. Just put it there myself this afternoon.

One of the pins that locks the Bimini bar in place has been lost. Yamaha wants to order a whole new assembly which will take forever and we are looking to sell it so any suggestions on how to replace just that pin?

I just ordered 4 on Amazon for about $12. Fit great and have the teathers attached with a split ring included.

I just ordered 4 on Amazon for about $12. Fit great and have the teathers attached with a split ring included.
Got a link to what you bought? Photo of it in place once it arrived?

Are you talking about this type of spring pin? I had one of these on my bimini pole break and replaced it with this.

Last edited:
The pictures they put on Amazon are kinda weird. I don't know why they show the one with the cleat. Here is one with a quarter shown. I can measure it if you need.16921426709488038044654187250373.jpg

The pictures they put on Amazon are kinda weird. I don't know why they show the one with the cleat. Here is one with a quarter shown. I can measure it if you need.View attachment 206540
I have to measure the diameter of the posts themselves to see but it looks like they'd work

Back