• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini top

Avanderzand

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hello! We have a 5 month old and 3 other children. We need a bimini top that fits this tower. My question is... Do those bimini manufacturers' tops fit into this (the pics never show a tower, just stock photo of a bimini top added to the boat) or is there a better way? It seems like I'm only seeing $600-$800 bimini setups and that just seems costly.

I worked in the seller adding a cover when I bought the boat, but I'm kicking myself for not working in the bimini. Thanks, anyone, for your help!
91607523_549221382366673_8953550835426525184_n.jpg

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Odd. I have an AR240 from '12. Mine came with the bimini (not an addon or anything). Previous owner must have ripped it or something... Would be strange indeed if you didn't have the hardware (but I can't see it in the pic).

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you ever find one ? I am looking to replace the one on my 2010 Ar240 but the pricing is crazy.

Jilly Ruby Jane

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I recommend Naviskin bimini top cover, it is an awesome product. I bought this on Amazon for less then $100. It would have cost $300 plus anywhere else. It is high quality and came with $100 worth of mounting hardware alone at WM prices. Fit perfect and stays up at 48 MPH no problem. It blocks the mid day sun when 100 degrees plus, makes California delta boating bearable in the summer heat. Highly recommended this bimini. Fellow boaters can't believe I paid $100 for this. I went for the white canvas because of the heat, I have dark blue canvas on the flybridge of my big boat and dark colors get too hot.
Anybody looking for a Bimini top this is the one. Screwdriver included.

Last edited: