• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

BLACK BIMINI TOP

ARCTICBOMB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looking to replace my bimini top on a 2015 Limited S to black. I found these (3) part numbers but cannot for the life of me get an answer to the correct colors. Does anybody have any experience with changing these out to black?
F3F-U3108-21-00
F3F-U3108-40-00
F3F-U3108-50-00

Thanks for your help!

DJ Bellin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m also considering the same thing... I don’t think the black color was an option until 2017. The part number for that in charcoal/black i am looking at but I am still trying to verify the size is correct for. My 15 LS

F3F-U318C-10-00

Last edited:

ARCTICBOMB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looking to replace my bimini top on a 2015 Limited S to black. I found these (3) part numbers but cannot for the life of me get an answer to the correct colors. Does anybody have any experience with changing these out to black?
F3F-U3108-21-00
F3F-U3108-40-00
F3F-U3108-50-00

Here is what I found for those interested...
bimini colors.png

Captain_Ron65

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Will those fit a 2012 242 LS. I want the black bimini to replace the tan, don't like the color, and needs to be replaced

FLJetBoater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Will those fit a 2012 242 LS. I want the black bimini to replace the tan, don't like the color, and needs to be replaced
I’m having a new one made right now for my 2014 242 LS at a shop here in Florida. $900 for the Bimini and boot in sunbrella black fabric.