• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Black Friday Boat Deals?

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone have an leads on black Friday deals for boat related items? If so post them up!

Anyone have a perfect pass black Friday deal? :D

I have it on good authority that Exile Audio will be having a 20% off sale on Black Friday. Brian, the owner, is hands down one of the best people the at I have ever worked with for audio needs. His level of customer service is second to none. He will not hesitate to answer any of your questions.....even give you his personal cell phone if needed. I currently have one set of XM9'S on my tower with another set on the way. I also got a notice of a sale going on for Earmark as well. I have only worked with Odin on one occasion, but it too, was a pleasureable experience.

Last edited:
Nice. Anyone know if there will be any sales on box anchors and/or shore spikes?

Here is a Black Friday deal from the best audio in the business! Earmark just sent me this email today! I can't say enough good about the crew and Odin at Earmark. Many of the techniques and capabilities that these guys developed are not even known in the rest of the industry yet. Very glad to share this sale with everyone!

stockshadow.gif

[Coupon valid from Friday 11/28 - Monday 12/1 Only]

15% OFF Of Any Order Up To $1499 & Free Shipping

Coupon Code: CYBER15

20% OFF Of Any Order From $1500-$2999 & Free Shipping

Coupon Code: CYBER20

25% OFF Any Order Over $3000 & Free Shipping

Coupon Code: CYBER25

*Coupons not valid for Clearance Items or KVH and Intellian

marine satellite TV systems.

<<SHOP NOW>>

jpeg

Earmark | 3132 West Parker Road | Plano, TX 75075

image.jpg

West Marine has 15% off today site wide. Use code save15 at checkout. Just used it to get my wife a SUP.

Damn wetsounds won't let me order to Canada

Can you ship it to a US member and let them ship it to you? I volunteer if it will work but it would likely be less expensive to use someone further north.

It's an idea, but not exactly a small favor as I'll be picking up, amp, sub, eq, and Tower speakers, so not just a small box to send my way lol

I sent you my address. The shipping will likely be expensive to get it to Canada. UPS stops at my house most days and it easy for me to drop off Priority Mail. So size of the package is no big deal.

Yeah debating if it's worth the effort to do it now, as shipping would end up eating up most of my discount. But I appreciate the offer, I'll let you know what I decide.

Damn wetsounds won't let me order to Canada

I hope Mikey just solved that problem. Buy from a dealer and see if they'll ship to Canada.

I bet most dealers are passing it on. Keep looking.

I looked at all their "online" dealers they list on their site. Unfortunately none of the others ship to Canada. But still looking. 580 off is enough to keep me looking lol

Back