• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Blue tooth speakers acceptable??

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If I got a 12 pack....they would be acceptable....right?? Easy install.....lick suction cup.....lol

waterproof-Bluetooth-speaker.jpg

Cool but I doubt they would be loud enough. What are they called and are they water proof? Looking for a shower speaker

I was just being funny.....lol

Avanca Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

Sorry Im way too literal, Do you know what that speaker was called, it looked cool

Im getting two and wear them as pasties on the boat.....lmao :cool:

...but if you got 20 of them and put them all along the back of the boat...

Im a total bluetooth junky. I have a JBL Micro that I use in the bathroom It sounds amazing but its not water resistant. Cause of this thread I bought this off Ebay. Works well but does not sound so great.
1484518_10204753907620897_4068031329156351073_n.jpg

I have a jawbone big jambox that does pretty well. It was little pricey at around 200 bucks but it sounds decent.

@Evil Sports put it on the bathroom vanity and enjoy the music, take with you when you're finished cleaning up

That jbl micro sounds great for 40 bucks espically when I put it on top of the shower door. But it fell off into the shower and required a dry out before it worked again. I take that work me when I travel. Highly recommend it

My wife has the UE Boom that sounds really good. I was expecting to want a Bose or Jawbone but we tried them all and felt the UE Boom was noticeably better. At one Apple store my wife made a sales person hold the speaker and walk to the the other end of the store. Not only did the UE Boom keep the connection better it really sounded clearer and more full. It was kind of funny because after doing that all the ones on the floor sold out.

My wife has the UE Boom that sounds really good. I was expecting to want a Bose or Jawbone but we tried them all and felt the UE Boom was noticeably better. At one Apple store my wife made a sales person hold the speaker and walk to the the other end of the store. Not only did the UE Boom keep the connection better it really sounded clearer and more full. It was kind of funny because after doing that all the ones on the floor sold out.
Yes, the UE Boom sounds great. The best one I have heard was the Bose Mini.

BoseMini3-3-15.jpg

They now have the US Megaboom that is now waterproof, not at verizon. Check it out on Crutchfield.com

Back