• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Board storage rack

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Didn't want boards lying around everywhere in the garage so I took some scrap 2x3s and a 10ft 1" pvc pipe. Secured the pipes in the holes with hot glue (didn't have a bit between 1 1/4 and 1 3/8).

In the words of Red Green : "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

20200329_173645.jpg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Didn't want boards lying around everywhere in the garage so I took some scrap 2x3s and a 10ft 1" pvc pipe. Secured the pipes in the holes with hot glue (didn't have a bit between 1 1/4 and 1 3/8).

In the words of Red Green : "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

View attachment 114768
Nice! I did something similar for our board hoard. Although I went extra wide with additional supports and extra holes so we could store the paddleboards along with everything else. It also gave some flexibility for offsetting different sizes and lengths for the various boards. Works out nicely.
20170416_154752-1.jpg

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Nice! I did something similar for our board hoard. Although I went extra wide with additional supports and extra holes so we could store the paddleboards along with everything else. It also gave some flexibility for offsetting different sizes and lengths for the various boards. Works out nicely.
View attachment 114769
That's fantastic! Unfortunately for me, the area shown in my picture is the only clear wall space I have due to windows and doors on all 4 sides. I may be able to expand 1 more stud to the left and see if I can add the small sea kayaks.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's fantastic! Unfortunately for me, the area shown in my picture is the only clear wall space I have due to windows and doors on all 4 sides. I may be able to expand 1 more stud to the left and see if I can add the small sea kayaks.
Yeah, you have to have the real estate for it. It took two days of cleaning and reorganizing the garage to be able to make it fit.

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
New Racks to keep everything organized...can never have too many boards!245D2E62-BF2B-4FDE-B835-5A64A4F694E9.jpegA8581769-08BF-4948-88F6-BCF0C3E8A875.jpeg

Clovisite23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

View attachment 114768
I think I might give this a try, but will need to clean up a bit first