• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Cradle Lift Compatibility?

bonehunts

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I am building our boat house currently and expect it to be ready in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to go DIY on the lift and had a question. I have a friend (2 hours away) who has a cradle off of his 2007 230SX and want to know if it would fit my 2016 242LSE. The cradle is 9'x14' and I can somewhat modify the runners.
Other than the additional 1', are the hulls essentially the same underneath?

Anything else I need to consider?

Attachments