• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Boat for sale 2012 242 Limited S <IN>

penziol

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey all,

We are looking to sell our 2012 242 Limited S. It's in really good condition with about 140 hours or so on the motors. I had the stickers removed, but that's about the only mod done. It's been stored indoors over the winters and only been in fresh water. I'm in Indiana if anyone is interested in seeing it. 46k

Extras:
2013 Painted trailer
Arc trailer jack 1650lbs
Yamaha mooring cover
Dual batteries with charger
New bimini top just installed haven't used
trailer guides
custom bow and cockpit snap on cover
cobra jet fins
Wake/Surf combo rack
dual fishing rod tower holder
Yamaha disc tube
Connelly couch tube
Lots of other extras like anchors and life vests etc.

Attachments

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I saw a ‘14 242 Ltd S on FB yesterday for 50k. I laughed to myself and said good luck to that guy but did not respond to his post. That would be the same boat as yours for all practical purposes.

As a seller, I’m all for you getting everything that you can for it. But it just feels wrong, to me, to price something that far above.

During normal times, wouldn’t that boat go for around 30k?

I know that doesn’t help any. So, good luck with whatever you decide. Lol

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just bought my boat little over a month ago. If I came across your boat and it was priced around 42k I would have jumped on it. Maybe even up to 45k. If it helps any, I bought my 2009 232 Limited S (good condition) for $32,000 in the Austin area. And the guy I bought it from even had back-up offers. I'm just thankful he stuck with his listing price and didn't start a bid-off. Is it overpriced? Yep! But my kiddos aren't getting any younger and I'm investing in memories. Good luck with your sale.... and sweet boat btw!