• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Name Sticker Options

Option 1 or Option 2

• Option 2, with warning stickers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nostache

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First Post, First Poll!

"Free" boat name and registration stickers. Never thought dealer would remove all my warning stickers. Not sure how I feel about it.

Picking up the boat tomorrow!

Option 1 - Cursive Style
Option 2 - Non Cursive Style

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Definitely get rid of the lawyer stickers, I removed everything except the Coast Guard capacity one from my boat. I did, however, keep the “vagina and rectum” sticker under the clean out hatch so I can show people my boat said “vagina and rectum” on it.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Get rid of the warning stickers and I think the lettering of option 2 match the graphics on the side of your boat more closely.

OakleyAK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
What website are you using to order these from?

nostache

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What website are you using to order these from?
This is from the dealer.

Get rid of the warning stickers and I think the lettering of option 2 match the graphics on the side of your boat more closely.
Option 2 did match the style of the other stickers better.

Definitely get rid of the lawyer stickers, I removed everything except the Coast Guard capacity one from my boat. I did, however, keep the “vagina and rectum” sticker under the clean out hatch so I can show people my boat said “vagina and rectum” on it.
Also, Turns out while they provided the option to remove the warning stickers they couldn't actually do it.

Final result

Last edited:

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
A very little bit of heat and they’ll peel right off. Then some acetone on a rag to get rid of the residue, it’ll be like they were never there.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
This is from the dealer.

Option 2 did match the style of the other stickers better.

Also, Turns out while they provided the option to remove the warning stickers they couldn't actually do it.

Final result
View attachment 102636
Really surprised you went with this option. According to the polls, not one person voted for this option. Strange...:confused:

nostache

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A very little bit of heat and they’ll peel right off. Then some acetone on a rag to get rid of the residue, it’ll be like they were never there.
I will get around to eventually. This boat handles and docks so differently from my stern drive. I'll be spending my time working on that!

QUOTE="Dean P, post: 401331, member: 5011"]
Really surprised you went with this option. According to the polls, not one person voted for this option. Strange...:confused:
[/QUOTE]

I chose the second most popular option, but when I picked the boat up, that is what I received.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I will get around to eventually. This boat handles and docks so differently from my stern drive. I'll be spending my time working on that!

QUOTE="Dean P, post: 401331, member: 5011"]
I chose the second most popular option, but when I picked the boat up, that is what I received.
[/QUOTE]
Hopefully you said something?? Always remember, You get what you accept. :winkingthumbsup"

nostache

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I agree. He mentioned he can't before I said anything. Makes sense to me.

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wait...so you made a poll and selected an option no one voted for? :D

Warning stickers look awful...just awful! Now they look more obvious ...

nawlinstornado

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I did, however, keep the “vagina and rectum” sticker under the clean out hatch so I can show people my boat said “vagina and rectum” on it.
Wait.... WHAT?!?! What stickers say "vagina and rectum?"

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

This one. Used to be on the swim platform, I pulled mine off and stuck it under the clean out plug hatch. I didn’t want to be accused of embellishments and not still have the sticker to prove it.

nawlinstornado

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This one. Used to be on the swim platform, I pulled mine off and stuck it under the clean out plug hatch. I didn’t want to be accused of embellishments and not still have the sticker to prove it.
OMG!!! I totally missed that. I will be pointing it out to everyone now.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The decking is Seadec from @JetBoatPilot you can just order that without having to do the whole boat. The group buy is on. I really like the sea deck on the rails on the side of the boat when stepping on from a dock it just gives you such security from slipping. The boat numbers came from Jet Boat Pilot also. The name I just went to my local Sign shop the guy did it for 100 bucks, I also had him put those numbers on that were from Jet Boat Pilot, so they looked straight.