• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boom by the Bay - Tampa 2019

Lord Vader

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any Tampa Bay folks planning on avoiding the crowds and traffic by watching the fireworks show from the water? This would be my first time out after dark so I have no idea what to expect. Love to hear some thoughts on where to park for the best viewing and any other recommendations.

There are several locations shooting off at the same time (9pm if the weather cooperates) but I'm leaning towards Sparkmans Warf/convention center area. Hopefully there is more room there than in the river. I know we can dock in front of the history museum but is there anything else around if we want to get out and walk?

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think it’ll be boat hopping if you wanted to get to the land to walk, or someone stays in the boat while your passengers jump off briefly at one of the reserved spaces. That area is easy to navigate, but a spotlight is a must. Also, learn how to dim all your cabin lights before the night comes, so you’re not fumbling around.

The largest fireworks are supposed to be the Channelside location.