• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bought a 2015 AR210 - what accessories do I need ?

Airbuspilot

Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got a 2015 AR210 with only 22 hours on it. Really wanted a fully loaded (with toys and stereo etc.) 2014 I looked at with around 100 hours on it but the guy admittingly never changed the oil or anything else on it when I asked.

First and foremost what cover should I buy? I like nationalboatcovers.com “windstorm” cover for $472. It will be stored in a garage but still want one to keep the dust off.

What else? It’s been a few years and a move since I sold my last boat so I don’t have anything anymore. Was going to start looking on amazon for some cheap fenders and ropes and what not if anyone has any recommendations.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I recommend you consider the Yamaha mooring cover. It will fit around the tower better. I also recommend the EZ-locks for the clean out plugs. This will prevent a plug blow out.

Airbuspilot

Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I recommend you consider the Yamaha mooring cover. It will fit around the tower better. I also recommend the EZ-locks for the clean out plugs. This will prevent a plug blow out.
I bought the Yamaha mooring cover. Not easy to swallow that $650 pill though! I’ll look into the EZ locks as I haven’t heard of them. Thanks for the input!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let’s see you need

Anchor
Anchor line