• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bow backrest cushion

Irial29

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone added a bow backrest to their AR190s (or other boats that didn't have them?
Where did you get the part?
How did you install?
Were you happy how it turned out?

Attachments

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I always thought the front looked naked and when the boats came out with the cushion there I thought it looked really nice. My solution was to have JBP cut a piece a seadek to dress it up a little. IMO, the fretboard isn't deep enough to make it comfortable to sit there while underway anyway so I didn't want to pay to have a custom cushion made to match my interior. You could call JBP and I bet they will still have the template if you want to go that route.

20190429_185459.jpg

Last edited:

thepiratemorgan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Good luck with the install, I have a 2015 SX192 that has it, and the filler cushion, and with both, it's my favorite lounging spot on the boat...between the speakers!! ;)