• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Box anchor purchase?

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can anybody recommend a retailer for this purchase, is the "Slideanchor" web site a reputable one.
I assume they are the manufacture, but just confirming before I go ahead.

Try Overtons, however if you do not need it right away, I suggest you hold off for FREE SHIPPING.

I'd shop around and find the best price for you. I ordered mine from Amazon.

I got my shore spike directly from slide anchor with no issues. The box anchor came wih my used boat. Both products are great.

I paid $122.95 from the PBS boat store for the small box anchor. I love it!

and my shore spike from Overtons for $79.00. I love it as well!

try explosivepowersports.com they had good prices when I purchased

I beleive it is, it's from the makers of the box anchor.

I beleive it is, it's from the makers of the box anchor.

There was this guy named Mel on the other forum who was custom manufacturing box anchors for members so I bought one. It performs wonderfully so long as there is no strong current. I don't think the guy is on that website anymore, but he sure knew what the hell he was doing as he made me superb anchor. Too bad the guy isn't on that site anymore; no idea where he went. Must have sold his boat and moved on.

There was this guy named Mel on the other forum who was custom manufacturing box anchors for members so I bought one. It performs wonderfully so long as there is no strong current. I don't think the guy is on that website anymore, but he sure knew what the hell he was doing as he made me superb anchor. Too bad the guy isn't on that site anymore; no idea where he went. Must have sold his boat and moved on.
Mel is a founding member of this forum, @txav8r

LOL, thanks for eye backup guys. @OCMD was makibg a funnyand
thanks for the backup @andy07sx230ho ! The "shore spike" is a great shore nchor that pounds I to the ground. The box anchor is a primary anchor, and both are made by slide anchor...except
For
The txav8r custom box anchor. But they are rare!

I also bought my box anchor at overtons, $79.00 with free shipping. They also threw in a free bottle of 5 hour energy.

A big thank you to Scott, @Murf'n'surf for selling me his Spike Anchor.
Really good to meet a fellow Jetboaters.net member, the world really is a small place at times.
Thanks again Scott for taking the trouble to meet me, top guy :thumbsup:.

My pleasure! Give me a holler if you ever need some help.

Back