• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Brand New Cobra Venom Ultimate

rocknracing

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a set of Brand New Cobra Venom Ultimate that I bought for our 242 but have decided not to use them. They are still wrapped up the way I received them Cobra Jet Steering and only opened box to make sure everything was there. Asking 325.00 with free shipping.

Also have a set of Cobra Ez locks that have never been installed that I will let go for $25.00 plus shipping. If you buy the fins I will ship the Ez locks for free.

Any questions please let me know.

No they fit all Yamaha boats. The only thing I'm not sure of if they fit the new 2015 with the artilicating keel.

image.jpg image.jpg

Hi,

I'm interested in the fins at $300 - please send me a message if you agree to the price.

Thanks!

Message sent

Still for Sale. Deal fell thru

I will check on shipping cost when I get back in town tomorrow for you.

@Master-Spud -Checked on shipping them to you and it would be $39.00 thru USPS Priority Mail International.

UPS ground might be cheaper.

Ups and FedEx charge brokerage fee for an item to clear customs. From my experience USPS is usually the cheapest method for shipping across the border.

oops, didn't notice it was transborder!

Yes it is

Back