• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Brand New Twin Engine Thrust Vector X - Blue/White - $375

JoeG063

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
SOLD

Brand new (in box) Thrust Vector X (blue with white lettering) for a twin engine Yamaha.

Decided I don't feel the need for these anymore as the better half doesn't enjoy driving the boat as much and I don't have much of an issue maneuvering around the dock.

Last edited:

BlueOcean

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What’s the model number. I’ll take them if they will fit

JoeG063

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
What’s the model number. I’ll take them if they will fit
Part Number is TV-X-TE. JBP states they will fit all 2003-current twin engines. Tried to upload some pictures of the part number and unopened packaging but it is telling me JPEG is not an accepted extension.... Not sure what the problem is.

JoeG063

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Still available

JoeG063

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bump.. Still available.

JoeG063

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Man, if you were willing to sell just one half of them I'd take it. I only have one engine on my boat, so the second one doesn't make sense to have.

JoeG063

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length