• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Broncos or Panthers...who wins??

Who do you like today??

• Broncos

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Panthers

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Honestly, wouldn't matter to me one way or the other. Both have great defenses with the edge going to the Panthers on the offensive side. Would like to see Manning go out on top though.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Honestly, wouldn't matter to me one way or the other. Both have great defenses with the edge going to the Panthers on the offensive side. Would like to see Manning go out on top though.
I have been a panther fan since they entered the league... I want them to win it.... however I am also a manning fan... and this is his last professional football game. If he wins 95% of me will be disappointed, but 5% would be ok with it!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want to see Manning go out on top. My personal opinion I don't care for Cam Newton at all. I really want to see him fall flat on his face

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
As a Packer fan I wish this game wasn't happening. But, if I had to guess, I'd say Carolina wins pretty easily over Denver.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
As a Packer fan I wish this game wasn't happening. But, if I had to guess, I'd say Carolina wins pretty easily over Denver.
I really like that Aaron Rodgers, that man can throw a football!! The need a little better surrounding cast and they will be there and maybe a few less injuries.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I really like that Aaron Rodgers, that man can throw a football!! The need a little better surrounding cast and they will be there and maybe a few less injuries.
He was on his back all season but still took them to the playoffs!

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
12688029_10156401503790234_7142863823372420914_n.jpg
You mad bro?

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When you celebrate winning as obnoxiously as Cam does it really looks bad to be such a poor loser.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I did not have a horse in this race...but I still cannot believe that early reception/incomplete challenge for the Panthers was unsuccessful. Key play, IMHO.
NFL really needs to get their sh!t together around the whole "what is a catch" question.

Having said that, Broncos D was very impressive. Everything else? <yawn>

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Newton failing to dive for that ball after it was knocked out of his hand demonstrated what a true Diva he is.....He had a clean shot and best shot to recover that football and continue the drive. Because he failed to even make an attempt - in fact he backed off - he doomed his team. A true "Superman." LMAO. Just a first class ass.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'm glad Peyton the MANning with the help of his entire team especially the defense, came out on top, I too believe it was his last game and he deserved to go out on top. Nothing against any of the other teams I just like Peyton. As for Cam he has plenty of time ahead of him for the big win someday. I do have a question though Did I hear people booing Brady when he was introduced in the pregame m v p caper? I played it back several times and it sure sounded like it .

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Cobra Jet Steering LLC Yeah....it sure sounded like booing to me too. Cam made a total ASS of himself in the post game interviews. Sure he's young an inexperienced....if that was all, then why his coach wouldn't have taken him aside and "coached" him on how to handle himself during the interviews. On the flip side....those reporters are such idiots too....how many times were they going to ask "so what does it feel like now that you've lost?"

I'm not big into football...and haven't seen any of the "poor winning" footage being referenced regarding Cam...but he sure is a pathetic loser!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have no doubt that Cam will go back and look at that interview and hopefully learn from it. That being said, if you're going to be the NFL MVP you really need to act the part. One more but here...I am one of the 99.9% of the people that will never experience playing in the Super Bowl. I can only imagine how it would feel to come out on the short end of that stick.

Now, did any of you catch the expression on his brothers, Eli, face when the game was clearly over?? I swear he must have had a bet on the Panthers beating the Broncos!!! ;)

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The only thing Eli had over Peyton was that he had 2 Super Bowl rings. Now he doesn't even have that. I think he just had that feeling where Peyton will get all the attention that all little brothers have.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The only thing Eli had over Peyton was that he had 2 Super Bowl rings. Now he doesn't even have that. I think he just had that feeling where Peyton will get all the attention that all little brothers have.
Eli still is plus one in the Super Bowl MVP column...

Very glad Peyton can go out on top ala John Elway if he chooses, thanks to an amazing defense led by a well earned MVP in Miller. As for Newton, I have nothing for a guy who claims his overt bragging and celebrating is just because he has fun playing the game. Did you catch all of the pregame interviews? Peyton used words like "my guys" and "team" and "they deserve this" etc. Cam used one word numerous times "I".

Like him or not, you can't deny that in most situations Peyton is a very classy guy. Of course there was the United way ad gone bad - "I throw you catch, it's not that hard!" Hilarious!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length