• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Brookville Lake

Bedlamfirm

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Saw two Yamaha's out. We dropped anchor and floated by the beach next to the golf course green. A white and blue AR 192 also floated further in the cove. The first one we saw looked like an AR 190 they came in and then went back on out.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Saw two Yamaha's out. We dropped anchor and floated by the beach next to the golf course green. A white and blue AR 192 also floated further in the cove. The first one we saw looked like an AR 190 they came in and then went back on out.
You need some JB.net footballs to toss at them!

Last edited:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@txav8r used to make footballs to toss at all the jetboats you run into at the lake. they had the websites on them. @0627Devildog would toss then at anything that moves!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider is from Connersville so he grew up on Brookville Lake. We seen a bunch of yamaha's there on the 4th of July weekend but nobody much gave us a second look. We were hoping to run into more forum members !

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
saw another Yammy. Come and join us!
That's the shallow spot as you get closer to the bank over by the golf course right after Kents habor. The wife pretty much said it, I grew up on that lake until the conservation officers ruined the lake for me. I grew up camping on the bank while we had the house boats tied up all weekend and holiday weekends. That is not allowed anymore. The lake gets REALLY ROUGH on busy weekends, to the point to where it is not enjoyable. We still go back once a year for the 4th and usually go out early in the week and stay off of the lake on the 4th itself.

Bruce Vance

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's the shallow spot as you get closer to the bank over by the golf course right after Kents habor. The wife pretty much said it, I grew up on that lake until the conservation officers ruined the lake for me. I grew up camping on the bank while we had the house boats tied up all weekend and holiday weekends. That is not allowed anymore. The lake gets REALLY ROUGH on busy weekends, to the point to where it is not enjoyable. We still go back once a year for the 4th and usually go out early in the week and stay off of the lake on the 4th itself.
We recently upgraded to a 242, I've seen several on the water but not too much acknowledgment from any. And it seems alot busier this year than any year i can remember. I grew up also in the area.

dnicholas47

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce Vance We were at Brookville yesterday. Also saw several Yamahas out. Since it was our first time out with the boat I didn't venture over to any. But I also wondered how many were forum members. Hoping to get out there later this week weather depending.

Bruce Vance

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Bruce Vance We were at Brookville yesterday. Also saw several Yamahas out. Since it was our first time out with the boat I didn't venture over to any. But I also wondered how many were forum members. Hoping to get out there later this week weather depending.
We were on there Friday and Saturday, seen as several tied up on the sandbar just inside the idle zone. We were on a different agenda so I didn't make contact either. We're usually down there Friday's and Saturday's. So far we're the only white / black 242 limited S that I've seen. Stop by say hi.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Will be there this weekend! Weather and friends forecast looks pretty good!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
That's the one! Probably the best quality lake within an hour and half drive of home. Like the atmosphere of Indian Lake, but it's only 3 foot deep. Ceasars is alright? Can't wait to get south though!

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know this thread has been silent for a couple years, but it seemed like the right place to ask as we were planning on trying out Brookville Lake this weekend.

Yesterday I learned about launch/lake permits. Looking online at the official site for Indiana DNR it sounds like I'd need an orange sticker for the boat and anything else I bring with me that floats (I have 2 inflatable paddle boards).

The thing that seems unclear is where to buy aside from online (won't get here on time) and in downtown Indianapolis. Is it difficult to buy one locally at the lake?

1659038543315.png