• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bushing - Steering attachment @ gate - part number?

YamahaCC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
The current white plastic bushing where the steering cable bolt attaches to the gate has fallen apart. I looked on the Yamaha site and Boats.net on the diagrams but none of them seem to list that part either in the parts list or graphically in the images. Does anyone happen to know the part number?
'06 SR210

Thanks!

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am not 100% certain; but I believe they make that a part of connector sub assembly p/n GP1-U1406-00-00. About $63 each! They gotcha.

YamahaCC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Interesting....the photo on boats.net does not show the plastic bushing I have in mine, plus the clearance hole looks to be a lot small in the part number you sent than the one on my boat. I will take a image tomorrow and post a comparison. I am wondering if they discontinued the bushing and instead replaced the assembly with a tighter tolerance.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe you are referring to the two white pieces in the lower right...correct?
IMG_1593.PNG

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
make your own easy to do. I believe Bruce did that or found a substitute

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well heck, if I can do that with just a drill press, painters tape my vice grips and 10 bucks, I think I'll get rid of the old ones and give them to you @YamahaCC

YamahaCC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Thanks, on my monitor the white bushings blended in perfectly, but you are right as they are there! Of course, you have to pay for everything else as well. Thanks for the DIY link as well, I might go that route if I can not find another replacement locally. Going away for winterization so have plenty of time to get this all figured out.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other