• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Buying OEM Parts

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where is everyone ordering parts from. Always looking for best site. Whats your favorite. Im in need of some parts before I get going this season. Seems like so many offer 20-30 % off yamaha parts but they are all the same price or withing a dollar or 2.
Also tell me about your aftermarket cover if you have one and how you like it. This will be my big purchase this year

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've also used yamahasportsplaza.com They did a good job for me, but I've heard that sometimes their shipping can be a bit pricey.

cybuch

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I use the site and have my local dealer price match, shipping is way faster that way.

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have used a couple of them. Wish we could pick up a parts dealer that would give us a code for % off. even 5 would be great. They should invest in site now because by the end of summer we will be over a 1000 members

jaybro72

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I used them, great prices. my last order got here and then a week later I received some accidently sent random motorcycle parts and I let them know. they wanted me to send them to the person that they meant to send them to. they tried to bill me a couple hundred dollars(sent a money request bill from paypal) because I took my time sending it to them because they were being ignorant about the whole deal. they were expecting me to cover shipping expenses to the original purchaser. what a joke

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sometimes boats.net is cheaper than yamahasportsplaza after shipping. Boats.net is harder to surf though and it helps to have the part number.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I use partzilla.com I found similar prices to Yamaha sports plaza but better shipping rates.