• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Calling all 2013-2015 Yamaha 212x Owners...

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So I have a 2014 Yamaha 212x with the “ Flat “ wake board rack attachment. We recently got a ZUP board, and it needs to go into a Rack ASAP! I know some have found Aftermarket Ting”s “ The rack fingers” that are direct bolt up in place of the factory, I’ve ordered two sets off of Amazon now and neither lined up As a direct ting replacement. and to be honest they felt rather cheap, as in I don’t trust them to hold a 300 Dollar board.

so what do you guys have that fits a Zup or surf or Knee board on your boat for rack storage? I can’t use a Tubular mount as I don’t have a vertical tube to mount to and I don’t want it high up on the top bar or low down on the bottom bar. I am looking for any and all Input. Here is a picture of the current attachment.
I’m tempted to buy some Nice Roswell forks and have my mounting plate drilled to match as it may be my only option.

thanks all for any input.FAD9DC14-FBD6-46AB-86E9-E68A488FAB0E.jpeg7DBF2BB8-7727-40F0-9460-3B11F7FB3DE6.jpeg

Chevyguy2021

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Our 2014 has the wakeboard fork on one side and a kneeboard fork on the other side. does yours only have one?

212xcarbon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Search on this site
2014 212x surfboard rack.
I bought the same ones. I can measure opening tomorrow. Holes lined up perfect.

Attachments

212xcarbon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Krypt Bat Double Surf Black 2"

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Our 2014 has the wakeboard fork on one side and a kneeboard fork on the other side. does yours only have one?
correct mine has dual wake board each side. I found the Krypt ones that @212xcarbon was talking about, before I order them I want to see if anyone else has any options. I got my hands in the Yamaha swivel attachment as the Zup board is heavy and racking and in racking it would be difficultfrom the fixed position. Thanks for the replies guys.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Krypt Bat Double Surf Black 2"
The Krypt one I found “ Looks identical to yours” appears to have 3 bolt holes, did yours have 3 bolt holes and you only used 2?

212xcarbon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes mine had 3. I believe the center was to mount to krypt plate. I had my buddy who is machinist cut part of that center out to run bungee through.

212xcarbon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I had to get longer bolts to use Yamaha mount.

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have the same issue I can't find any that fit those factory holes...this was the worst tower design ever. I took out the rubber insert..it just pops out so the wakesurfer can fit and still protected by the rubber on one side of the fork.
Let me know how you make out.

Chevyguy2021

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
correct mine has dual wake board each side. I found the Krypt ones that @212xcarbon was talking about, before I order them I want to see if anyone else has any options. I got my hands in the Yamaha swivel attachment as the Zup board is heavy and racking and in racking it would be difficultfrom the fixed position. Thanks for the replies guys.
I might be interested in selling our OEM one if you are interested?

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Got them back from the machine shop tonight, plumed the para cord, will water test on Friday. They bolt directly to the factory backing, I am using the Yamaha swivel mount as the Zup board is big and I don’t want to be reaching that far outside the boat with it. Super stoked.

Attachments

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Water tested today, works pretty good, I will say this, I won’t be leaving that board in the rack while towing the boat, would rather be safe than sorry” the set up is just heavy, and I worry about sheering something.” I added a piece of pool noodle over the middle ting to give it a little more “ Snug feeling”. It does the job as the board is no longer in the walkway of the boat lol.

Attachments

pshannon

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Got them back from the machine shop tonight, plumed the para cord, will water test on Friday. They bolt directly to the factory backing, I am using the Yamaha swivel mount as the Zup board is big and I don’t want to be reaching that far outside the boat with it. Super stoked.

Did you end up using the yamaha swivel mount? Can you tell me where to find one? Thanks!