• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

can anyone send me a picture of an AR-230 trailer VIN sticker???

Weebs74

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a trailer that I have extensively rebuilt due to salt water in Hawaii. I need to put a new VIN on it to register. I have my current registration and VIN number for the trailer, but the sticker on the trailer was pretty much destroyed with the welding, stripping, and painting. I need to see all the data on the original sticker. Don't need the VIN portion if you want to clip that off.

Thanks so much.

Eric

Zonie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi Eric, here you go.
I had some trouble locating the plate, it's under the spare. 2005 SX230.

VIN Tag.jpg

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Weebs74 if you need a 07' painted trailer I can send take a picture later tonight when I get home, If you don't respond I'll assume Zonie's was ok,