• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can I just say...

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I love this freakin boat!!! A great day on the water! Starting to really get the feel for what it can do. I was out with a buddy with his outboard. We were turning around and I just spun and was off in the other direction.

It actually threw a half decent wake with 8 people onboard....little mushy, but I'm not flipping anymore so...fun for surface stuff.

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Thought I'd add.

1. Didn't have a problem with rope coming off tow hook while tubing, although I think I kept enough tension on the line.

2. Used XPS lube for first time after cleaning, makes everything look new!

3. Noticed when I slow down quickly, I need to kind of goose the throttle a bit to keep water from swim platform.

4. Max temp all day was 190. Consistently between 187-190.

5. Fuel consumption wasn't to good with 8 people and towing, but 5 hours and came back empty. Like EMPTY.

6. Was coming to dock, then decided to do a couple more runs the last second so I just reversed and turned around in what I believe to be a tight space for me in between the docks below.
IMG_0662.JPG

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Mushy wake today. 4 people onboard. 65ft lineIMG_0719.JPG

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Cleaned the crap out of the boat today. Had some trouble wiping the entire bilge, going to have to get a sponge on a stick. What do you guys use in the bilge to clean? I can't get the far back...IMG_0721.JPGIMG_0720.JPG