• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

can i use sta-bil 360 on my yamaha 2024 195s

hgugarte

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hi friends, I have a little question, can I use Sta-Bil 360 in my new 2024 Yamaha 195s or should I just use the YAMAHA Original OEM Yamalube ACC-FUELM-RX-08 formula?

For years I've always used Sta-Bil Storage (the red liquid) every winter. My understanding is that the Sta-Bil 360 is more for consistent use in vehicles that use ethanol blended gas (specifically small engines). They also have a blue marine treatment, but I've never used that because it isn't as readily available.

If you have access to what Floridians call recreational gas or gas with no ethanol in it use that and you eliminate the need to treat for ethanol laced fuel. There are other stabilizers made just for ethanol laced fuel, Star Tron is the leader in treating the problems associated with ethanol laced fuel. As long as the 360 states for treating ethanol fuel as @CaptRedbeard says ten you should be good.

No, Stabil is for lawnmowers and tractors, Use this....
ACC-FUELM-RX-GL_1__88544.1724977359.jpg

This is for marine engines not lawn mowers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910_155218_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_155218_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 3
I’ve used the stabil 360 marine since I bought my boat in ‘21. I use it in every tank and put some extra in when I store it for the winter.

I’ve used the stabil 360 marine since I bought my boat in ‘21. I use it in every tank and put some extra in when I store it for the winter.
Same here. I've used the Sta-Bil 360 marine since 2009 in my last boat and will continue to use it in my 2024 222SD.

Back