• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can't find a fsh 210 sport. Southern California

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looking to purchase a 210 soon and both dealers near me think I'm crazy. Has anyone spotted any in California or nearby?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This may not be accurate but I believe that unless Yamaha offers a CALIFORNIA version of the model you want you will NOT be able to purchase it new in California. See the screenshot below.

For the right premium a dealer may go through the trouble of transporting a new/very lightly used one from out of state. My local dealer did that with superjet waverunners just a few years ago, their final sales price was around $9k when retail was closer to $5k.

D53B4817-4EA9-49F1-B8BC-449D52F390B9.png

Last edited:

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Another thread on here mentions the FSH models (along with any 27’ and supercharged ones) were not available CARB certified, thus no new sales in California.

justamon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had to order mine from Texas Marine of Conroe. They delivered my boat for a couple K's.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
There was a member here located in Oregon or Washington that worked at or owned a dealership. He posted about the end of year sales of the remaining fsh 190s they had. The post is old but at least one of those states offers them. I’d also be looking at Nevada and Arizona.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
thanks everyone i really appreciate your help.