• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can't find Replacement Anti-Pooling Pole Kit for 2015 242 LS

jaslaughter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The straps on the anti-pooling poles that came with the "deluxe premium mooring cover" literally disintegrated. I'm in the south and the heat is real during the summer, but it's a 2015 and they disintegrated last year. By disintegrate I mean turned into dust -- it got everywhere too.

Anyway -- I'm looking for replacement poles so I can get the cover to not pool properly. The closest I could find is the pole set for the 2014 242 LS, which doesn't have the spreader plastic feet. Not a big deal, but I'm assuming otherwise these are the same? I couldn't find the part number for the kit that came with my cover (MAR-242TR-BK-15), but the 2014 pole kit is MAR-240PL-KT-12. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!
-J

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I purchased new straps for the poles off Amazon.

Attachments

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

jaslaughter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've not seen that before. I'll give that a try. Thanks!

jaslaughter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yup, 242 LS. You're right up the street from me looks like, I'm in Mount Holly. If you see a black 2015 LS out there on MIL it's probably me :)

Ordered the hangtyte yesterday. Thanks all!

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yup, 242 LS. You're right up the street from me looks like, I'm in Mount Holly. If you see a black 2015 LS out there on MIL it's probably me :)

Ordered the hangtyte yesterday. Thanks all!
I’m on lake Norman at a marina so I haven’t been down there yet.

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

gdl709

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I purchased new straps for the poles off Amazon.
I was in the process of purchasing replacement poles for $80 until I saw your post. Just paid $10 for the straps. Thanks for the post.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was in the process of purchasing replacement poles for $80 until I saw your post. Just paid $10 for the straps. Thanks for the post.
@Administrative - better mark this day down on the history of the forum timeline. We actually saved somebody some money. ;)