• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Carpet set from a 1st generation 240 series boat

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’ve upgraded to seadek so am selling this set of carpet. I bought it from another member here a few years ago but never installed it (just purchased it as a spare set). It’s not in perfect condition but I’m not charging much for it either. For context you can’t buy just parts of a art from yamaha, it’s an all or nothing deal with them and the entire set sells for over $500 (I think) if they have any in stock. Recall that 2014 was the last of the first generation 240s. I will also include a flag holder designed to be strapped to a Bimini top pole. Cost is $50 for the set plus $13 for the box plus actual shipping from 94587. Let me know if you are interested and I will measure and weigh the box so you can calculate the shipping cost. I prefer to ship via ups because that is where I bought the box but I don’t mind shipping via usps or FedEx either.

NOTE:Only the carpet and the part of the snap embedded in it are included. I am not including the part of the snap that is installed in the deck.

Attachments

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@p357mag , yes, you are the first respondent.

p357mag

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
you may not have the answer to this but do you think it would fit a 2008 AR230?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No it won’t fit. The shapes are different. There used to be a side by side overhead comparison pic around but I can’t it now.

sheilalc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good Morning! Do you have pictures of both sets?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I do but will have to search for them as I took the pics months ago. If I can’t find the old pics I will unpack 5he sets and take new pics. It may be a few days before I get to this.

SwimBikeRunBoat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If sheilalc doesn't take the carpet I would like it. Did you ever weigh and measure the box for shipping costs. Shipping would be to 77459.

Thanks - Paul

sheilalc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I do but will have to search for them as I took the pics months ago. If I can’t find the old pics I will unpack 5he sets and take new pics. It may be a few days before I get to this.
Good Morning,
Have you had a chance to get pictures of the carpet?
Thanks!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not yet sorry, I may try again today though.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@sheilalc , Pics just taken this morning. The 240 set is in better shape than the 242 but it is not as plush/high pile .

3F989205-8738-40F9-9278-EFD44928903A.jpeg602A0807-DC03-4F49-BCF6-9CAF0B148263.jpeg7C530CA7-119A-4A8F-8B20-86FB2AB73EC1.jpeg5CF6137B-97AD-4BB4-B26E-8D8587872BE0.jpeg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Both sets are still available. If I don’t sell them soon I will send them to the dump. I can send out the dimensions and weight so buyers can get their own shipping quote from whatever shipper they want.

SwimBikeRunBoat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll take the set for the 240. Just need the info so I can calculate shipping then can send money via paypal?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That will work, I will PM you the info. FYI - it will be a couple days as I’m out of town.

sheilalc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would need the 242. Can you send me the info so I can calculate shipping too?
Thanks!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would need the 242. Can you send me the info so I can calculate shipping too?
Thanks!
Will do but it won’t be until later this week.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@sheilalc @SwimBikeRunBoat

Each carpet kit weighs 22.5 pounds. The box they will be shipped in is 15”x15”x49”. They will be shipped from 94587. If you are interested let me know. I prefer that you email me a prepaid shipping Label and PayPal me the difference. I don’t care what shipper you want to use (I.e., usps, ups or FedEx) but have found USPS to be the least expensive.

Last edited:

SwimBikeRunBoat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll take the carpet set for the 240. Not sure how to PM you so we can swap email and addresses so i can create the shipping label to send you. I found UPS to have the best shipping cost.

Paul