• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Center Console First Ride video

I think he works for one of the local Yamaha dealers. They have one of the Center Consoles until Monday. Apparently Yamaha has two that are touring the country.

You guys have a market for center consoles up there in Canada?

Edit!!!! I thought you were in Canadia!! Oops.

If it's any consolation, it's felt like living in Canada for the last few weeks!

It would be good to see how the 190 CC handles in a cross chop with the extra keel, even though the consensus is that it's mainly for trawling.

I really like this center console. It would make a good companion to my 195. Man, why Yamaha why do you do this..............( checks bank account)

Interesting. I wonder if my dealer got to try it out. I will check next week. Usually they are involved.

@rkluck I'm surprised that the Gainesville dealer was able to pull this off. Lanier makes sense given the proximity to Atlanta and our trophy stripper population, not that I can catch anything other than bream, small mouth, large mouth, and catfish.

For all my Florida brothers, after this winter I no longer doubt that we will be moving back to the Tampa area within the next 2-3 years if not sooner. In fact due to winter storm Remus (am I the only one that thinks hurricanes are the only storms that should be named?) my wife took the boys to Florida on Wed, and they are having the time of their lives. I guess genetically we're wired for year round beach weather!

Mike did you have a lot of ice during that storm? I was down there yesterday Feb 28 and I saw a lot of trees down along the road. Wife and I went to Dawsonville.

You were just north of us then, I live in Cumming. We had 1/4" to 1/2" of ice that coated everything except the ground. Trees down, telephone poles snapped, at one point we had 30,000 people without power in Forsyth. Even more people were without power in North Georgia. That was all from the storm two weeks ago. The third blast last week turned out to be weaker than predicted, thankfully. We were told to expect 5-7" of heavy wet snow, but only got about 1" and then rain on top of that. Which really was a god send. The ground was so saturated and a very large amount of trees that didn't snap or fall were leaning heavily still. 5-7" of snow would have taken down a lot more.

The video was pretty bad. We got about a inch of sleet that week then last week about 4inches of snow. Most melted the next day

Back