• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Chaparral Vortex 243 vrx porta Potty

Skennedy72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi I just got a 2016 Chaparral Vortex 243 vrx
Any ideas how to work porta potty
how to empty / how to fill ?
Thanks Stephen

Cut2thechase

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Stephen

It should have 2 tie downs on either side. The holding compartment separates from the toilet and you empty at the end of the day. Place a 1/2 once to an once of deodorize in the basin afterwards.

Skennedy72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Stephen

It should have 2 tie downs on either side. The holding compartment separates from the toilet and you empty at the end of the day. Place a 1/2 once to an once of deodorize in the basin afterwards.
thanks I think its a pump out one can you empty this with out pump?

Cut2thechase

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
No, we have a pump out too. Not easily I should say, the hose for the pump out is connected in the back of the holding tank. We've had some bombs put in ours and the deodorizer keeps things from smelling. Just make sure the trap door stays shut!

Skennedy72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
thanks for the help
When back at the boat if anything comes up i'll drop another note
Stephen