• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Check engine

Hellacool

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can anyone tell me what the Diag and OBD codes in the picture (attached) mean? Brought the boat home (2016 AR 240) to get it ready for winter (Georgia so not to much to do), fired up both enigines, one at a time an d both threw the same thing check engine. It has been a few months since I had started the engines but fired without issue and ran fine??

Attachments

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One thing to check would be batteries, if low voltage Connext boats have been known to go berserk and throw random codes sometimes.

--

Hellacool

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One thing to check would be batteries, if low voltage Connext boats have been known to go berserk and throw random codes sometimes.

--
Good call. I went and looked, main battery is low, put the charger on it. House battery was good though. I will fire it up again once it is all charged up and see.