• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Clearwater or Anna Maria Island Area

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm looking to head to over to the Clearwater or Anna Maria Island area for Spring Break with the family. Not sure if we are taking the boat (depends on how today goes with trading it in) but more than likely will. Anyone know of a rental that we could slip the boat at? I have been searching but can't seem to find anything. We are leaning more towards Anna Maria Island as the wife loves it over there.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm looking to head to over to the Clearwater or Anna Maria Island area for Spring Break with the family. Not sure if we are taking the boat (depends on how today goes with trading it in) but more than likely will. Anyone know of a rental that we could slip the boat at? I have been searching but can't seem to find anything. We are leaning more towards Anna Maria Island as the wife loves it over there.
I live in Tarpon Springs and run all over near clearwater. Definitely check out Anclote area they are awesome sand bars out there a couple restaurants up and down the waterways and you don't have to deal with all the bullshit boat traffic in Clearwater