• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

COBRA JET STEERING trade in program.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
For those of you who have the earlier style COBRA JET STEERING and you would like to upgrade to the COBRA VENOM ULTIMATE adjustable, variable effect patented steering system Or you may wish to try our patented COBRA VENOM MAGNUM adjustable steering system ,you may decide to take advantage of our trade in program .

To take advantage of this program you should contact me via email JEFF@COBRAJETSTEERING.COM This trade in program is only available through me. You will need let me know that you want to do a trade in on your older cobra steering toward the new styles.
I will send you a paypal invoice that indicates you are planning to send in your used set.
You may retain your trade in set for up to 30 days, allowing you to try the new set before returning the used ones . For the trade in on the Cobra steering condition is NOT a factor nor is the hardware needed.
Once I receive the old set your paypal payment will be credited for the trade amount.
The current trade value for this program is 50 dollars per side, so twin engines are $100 .
The trade program cannot be used in conjunction with other specials or sale prices other than the combo specials for the steering and ezlock sets.
I also have install kits available with the instruction sheet for those of you wishing to sell your older fins yourself.
]This makes it easier for the new owner to obtain the correct hardware and easier for you to sell them yourself if you wish to take that rout.
Return hipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
U S P S padded flat rate envelopes run less that 6 dollars anywhere in the U S A.

Due to increased demand." For a limited time only". I will also accept thrust vectorXL units at the same $100 rate per twin engine set, however the hardware and ALL parts must be in working condition.
You will also have the same 30 days to try the new steering before sending in the trade parts.
IMPORTANT note, The factory bushings were removed from your reverse hoods during the installation of the thrust vector fins, you cannot install the new Cobra steering systems without the factory parts reinstalled in the reverse hoods!
If you had someone else install them and they did not return them to you, You should request they return them to you.
There are two different styles of reverse hoods metal and plastic, be sure to get the correct bushings for your particular reverse.

In regard to the first generation thrust vectors I can only offer a 50 dollar trade in for a twin engine set.
Those also need the bushings replaced in the reverse hoods. Those will also have the 30 day trial period offer.
This offer is not retroactive and it is subject to change or to end without notice. Effective 5-5 14

Last edited:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks Jeff for continuing your trade up program! We are glad your here directly, as that face to face contact with the maker is a real benefit! Thanks again!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Jeff! Its been forever my friend! Remember our battles with OUA? lol!!! Do you have a link to your new fins? We were one of your first SS fin customers back "in the day"!

Great to be in touch with you again!

Kelly

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks Jeff for continuing your trade up program! We are glad your here directly, as that face to face contact with the maker is a real benefit! Thanks again!
Thanks Mel

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other