• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Colorado river south of Parker

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m boating and staying in the Colorado river south of Parker, AZ - south of the Head Gate dam this weekend. Wanted to get any tips from any member who have boated south of the Parker strip. (River flow fluctuations, water sports, warnings and advice etc.....)

Jgorm

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm a bit farther down river, about 30m South of Blythe. There is a diversion dam between Blythe and Parker, but i see about 3mph if current. I've heard it's Rocky up by Parker. It gets crowded up there. You'll be fine.