• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Combo wakeboard/kneeboard rack

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A deal you can't refuse, if you have need of one of these.

Bought this wakeboard/kneeboard rack on eBay a billion years ago, but then found a deal on a swivel one (that I just installed, finally). So I have no more need of this one. I have no idea what I paid for it or what it is worth. It has never been used, but already one of the pieces of rubber has come off (just needs to be epoxied back on or something). But it has all of the parts (it is half disassembled right now. Pics are below.

Here is the deal: If you want this, say so and PM me your address. I will pack this puppy up and send it to you (and let you know what the postage was). When you get it, you pay me nothing or whatever you feel you owe me. That's it. I'm happy to get it out of the boat and if you can use it, the rest is gravy to me.

As is. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
PXL_20210117_024255248.jpgPXL_20210117_024303621.jpgPXL_20210117_024313929.jpg

mcdavemp5

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good morning.
This is exactly was I was looking for :) PM. Thank you, very generous..

-